The arteries are the blood vessels that deliver oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the tissues of the body. Each artery is a muscular tube lined by smooth tissue and has three layers:
- The intima, the inner layer lined by a smooth tissue called endothelium
- The media, a layer of muscle that lets arteries handle the high pressures from the heart
- The adventitia, connective tissue anchoring arteries to nearby tissues
The largest artery is the aorta, the main high-pressure pipeline connected to the heart’s left ventricle. The aorta branches into a network of smaller arteries that extend throughout the body. The arteries’ smaller branches are called arterioles and capillaries. The pulmonary arteries carry oxygen-poor blood from the heart to the lungs under low pressure, making these arteries unique.
However, when plaque builds up on the inner walls, the arteries become clogged and inhibit blood flow. Plaque is made of different substances that circulate in the blood like fat, cholesterol, calcium, cellular waste, and fibrin.
People who have high levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol) and low levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL or ‘good’ cholesterol) have a higher risk of developing clogged arteries. Other risk factors are high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking.
Clogged or blocked arteries can lead to different health problems like coronary artery disease, carotid artery disease, peripheral artery disease, myocardial infarction (heart attack), and cerebrovascular accident (stroke).
Keeping your arteries healthy and free of blockage is very important. You can do this by following a healthy lifesyle and eating healthy foods. Many foods are particularly beneficial for maintaining clean, unclogged arteries and improving your heart health. This recipe can help you start your healthy lifestyle and keep your arteries clean.
Here is the recipe.
- Four Organic lemons
- Four large garlic cloves
- One small piece Ginger root
- Two liters clean drinking water
- Wash the lemons
- Cut the lemons into small pieces
- Put all of the ingredients, except the water, into the blender
- Blend well
- Pour the mixture into a deep bowl
- Place the pot of water on a stove to boil
- Remove the pan from the heat
- Put the mixture into the boiled water
- Allow it to cool down at a room temperature
- Strain the mixture into glass bottles and refrigerate
How to use it:
- Every day drink half a glass of this recipe
- Consume it before breakfast on an empty stomach
- Drink the prepared remedy for three weeks
- Take a break for a week and redo the procedure for another three weeks if it’s necessary.
- Shake the bottle before drinking
If you or any of your friends have problems with their arteries, this could be the right solution.